Catholic Prayers for the New Evangelization

"Catholic Prayers for the New Evangelization"

Check out the revised edition of this exciting and unique prayer book, filled with prayers that are sure to nourish the soul as we undertake the New Evangelization.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Catholic-Prayers-for-the-New-Evangelization-unique-prayer-book-/222105353359?hash=item33b682bc8f:m:m_TnyYAkGwTdaPowjW_Sf0w


Sunday, January 29, 2012

Articles

Please check your local Catholic library for the December issue of Homiletic and Pastoral Review and read my article on the New Translation of the Missal.

Please see my article on "Dewfall" and the New Translation three months hence in Priest Magazine, March issue.

1 comment:

Glenn K said...

I drop off my copy of this wonderful magazine to our parish library each time I finish one. I am not sure if they put it on their shelves or not. Thanks for the wonderful articles.