Catholic Prayers for the New Evangelization

"Catholic Prayers for the New Evangelization"

Check out the revised edition of this exciting and unique prayer book, filled with prayers that are sure to nourish the soul as we undertake the New Evangelization.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Catholic-Prayers-for-the-New-Evangelization-unique-prayer-book-/222105353359?hash=item33b682bc8f:m:m_TnyYAkGwTdaPowjW_Sf0w


Monday, December 02, 2013

Who am I? Consider what God's WORD says about who we are as human persons created in His image.


WHO AM I?
This is what the Scriptures say
regarding who I am in Christ Jesus my Lord!

 MATTHEW:
5:13        I am the salt of the earth
5:14        I am the light of the world

JOHN:
1:12        I am a child of God
15:1,5    I am part of the true vine, a channel  of Christ’s life
15:15     I am Christ’s friend
15:16     I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit

ROMANS:
6:18        I am a slave of righteousness
6:22        I am enslaved to God
8:14,15  I am a son/daughter of God; God is spiritually my Father
8:17        I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him!
8:28        I am assured that all things work together for good
8:31ff    I am free from any condemning charges against me

I CORINTHIANS:
3:16        I am a temple-a dwelling place of God, His Spirit and His life
                dwell in me.
6:17        I am united to the Lord and I am one spirit with Him
12:27     I am a member of Christ’s body

2 CORINTHIANS:
5:17        I am a new creation
5:18        I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation

GALATIANS:
3:26,28  I am a son of God and one in Christ
4:6,7      I am an heir of God since I am a son of God

EPHESIANS:
1:1          I am a saint
5:10        I am God’s workmanship-His handiwork-born anew in
               Christ to do His work
2:19        I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God’s family
3:1          I am a prisoner of Christ
4:24        I am righteous and holy

PHILIPPIANS:
3:20        I am a citizen of heaven, seated in heaven right now

COLOSSIANS:
3:3          I am hidden with Christ in God
3:4          I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life
3:12        I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved

I THESSALONIANS:
5:5          I am a son of light and not of darkness

HEBREWS:
3:1          I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling
3:14        I am a partaker of Christ; I share in His life

I PETER:
2:5          I am one of God’s living stones, being built up in Christ
                as a spiritual house
2:9,10    I am a member of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a
                holy nation, a people for God’s own possession

I JOHN:
3:1,2      I am a child of God and I will resemble Christ when He
                returns.
5:18        I am born of God; the evil one, the devil, cannot touch me

No comments: